The intense Black Friday Cyber Monday is over, and next, we welcome the last chance of the year to attract customers and increase sales – Christmas. Due to the culture of gift-giving at Christmas, people are very willing to buy all kinds of presents. Those who didn’t find the right thing on Black Friday will be flocking back to the high street to buy presents for their loved ones. You will also get used to the Christmas carols that are often played around you.
As a retailer, the holiday season is one of the most important times for your business. To get the most out of your vacation sales and stay ahead of your competitors, you should create a detailed plan for user experience, offer strength, item inventory, and more as early as possible.
What exactly do you need to do?
- Set a budget – for every event, a budget with clear objectives and costs must be drawn up in advance.
- Stock up – the earlier you order the items you want to sell, the more likely you are to get them in time for the holiday season.
- Set up your store. The customer experience is particularly important. The Christmas atmosphere in a store, vouchers, and giveaways can make the shopping experience even more memorable for customers.
- Gather a Large Inventory. Before the holiday season hits, make sure you stock up on enough inventory to meet the huge demand from shoppers. If you really want people to spend more money on the products you sell, you should have as much stock as possible.
- Social media outreach. Promoting and letting users know ahead of time on social media what your store has in store for the holidays and the corresponding discounts will help foster loyalty and make it more likely that they will return to your store year after year.
- Work with a reliable supplier – such as Nihaojewelry. this way you can wholesale fashion trends and not have a backlog of bought goods. What’s more, you can check the different shipping methods and their corresponding expected delivery times (located on the item details page, refer to the image below) to get an idea of how long it might take for the goods to arrive. You can also contact your private advisor directly if you want to track specific shipping times and shipping windows.
The real key for retailers at this time of year is to ensure that they plan early and are well-prepared. Maximize profits to get the best deals and continue to thrive in the new year.
This is an article you don’t want to miss either.
You can also Subscribe to Our Newsletter to receive the latest recommendations & Get Exclusive Offers!